Have you already downloaded it? If the answer is no, follow these steps. Windows 11 It is Microsoft’s new operating system that changes the things-seeing experience of users who use a tablet or desktop computer for remote work, virtual school classrooms, or any type of conference.
A few months ago, the company that created the program said that gradually Windows 11 It will reach a large number of laptops and computers in the world. You just have to be aware of the updates your computer receives.
But there is a simple way to test the beta version of the operating system that will become your favorite. With it, you will see changes to icons, taskbar, notifications and faster access to your computer’s control panel.
You just have to take into account that your laptop or PC meets all the requirements to make sure that nothing fails when you install it. For this you can check everything that is necessary so that your computer does not fail in this process. use this Link.
HOW TO INSTALL WINDOWS 11 ON YOUR LAPTOP TODAY
To be able to get officially Windows 11 It is not necessary to download some external software or from an unknown page. If you meet the requirements, then everything will look easy.
- Enter your computer’s control panel.
- Then go to Finder.
- Join the Windows Insider Program.
- Once you have registered your Microsoft account and password, you will be asked if you want to access the Recommended Program or the Developer Program.
- Choose the one you want.
- When this is done, you will have to wait for a few seconds for a new update to appear in Windows Update.
- There it will say Windows 11 Insider. If you do a good job, you will have to download the operating system.
- It should be noted that this may take a few minutes.
- Reboot your laptop or PC, and after a series of successive reboots, you can get Windows 11 on your PC in a faster way.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”