After enjoying Nintendo DirectNow we have an interesting collection related to one of the most unique games in the Nintendo Switch catalog. It works Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
In this case, the information relates to Nintendo Direct for the game we saw recently. Remember that the offer has confirmed the arrival New free and paid in-game features for November 5th.
As you know, fans are expecting great news, so it’s definitely great that they can now receive such content. It is expected to be available as part of the update that day. Among them, new interesting activities have been confirmed, and in total, five new daily actions that we can perform have been identified.
They are as follows:
- go to the Cafe By Figaro to interact with other players
- reveal Thyroid and collect them
- to buy new items Mini Nook, including roof elements (you can also customize with Al and Paca in Cayo Vauno)
- to get Bucky (If you buy DLC) in Paradise Archipelago
- go to what Katrina Read your fortune once a day in Cayo Phuno
You can see it in action in this video, although we can also add cooking new recipes and growing their ingredients:
what do you think? If you’re interested, you can take a look at our full coverage of the title, including all the news from the presentation, at this link.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”