president Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador offered payroll that they had Former Presidents of Mexico Compared to what the leaders of other countries earn. According to the data he provided, the former presidents of Mexico were among the best paid in the world.
Salaries of former Mexican presidents
Lopez Obrador Show the comparative table a wage that they had Presidents of Mexico In 2016, the year PRI member Enrique Peña Nieto ruled, which earned the fourth highest salary in the world, according to data from Strategy and Business published in 2015.
You may be interested: Noronha attacks Pedro Ferrez for criticizing AMLO’s followers
Salaries of world heads of state
According to the data provided by the President of the Republic Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador The payroll To the year of world leaders were the following:
- United States: 7 million and 224 thousand pesos.
- Canada: 6 million 287 thousand 280 pesos.
- Germany: 4 million 359 thousand 840 pesos.
- Mexico: 4 million 300 thousand 854 pesos.
- South Africa: 4 million 157 thousand and 100 pesos.
- Sweden: 4 million 126 thousand 670 pesos.
- United Kingdom: 3 million 975 thousand 750 pesos.
- Chile: 3 million 637 thousand 155 pesos.
- Brazil: 2 million 625 thousand 724 pesos.
- Italy: 2 million 79 thousand 963 pesos.
According to the schedule indicated by the President Lopez Obrador At the time, the Mexican Minister of Justice was the best-paid in the world with a Gross annual salary 6 million 766 thousand 428 pesos.
Pensions of former presidents of Mexico
During the morning press conference, the President said Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador She also noted how much money the Mexican government has spent on the pensions of former presidents compared to other countries.
You may be interested: “Throw the stone and hide your hand”: “Alito” confirms that AMLO is behind the campaign against him
According to the data, in Pension of former President Felipe Calderon 54 million and 262 thousand 111 pesos were spent annually.
- Felipe Calderon (Mexico): 54 million 262 thousand and 111 pesos.
- George W. Bush (US): $22 million, 847,184 pesos.
- Sebastián Piñera (Chile): 10 million 126 thousand 910 pesos.
- Gordon Brown (UK): 3 million 859 thousand 759 pesos.
- Alvaro Uribe (Colombia): 2 million 460 thousand 257 pesos.
- Jose Maria Aznar (Spain): 2 million 166 thousand 450 pesos.
With the arrival of the President of the Republic Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador removed Pensions for ex-presidents of Mexico has been dropped a wage Half of what Enrique Peña Nieto earned, here we leave you the list of officials who earn more than AMLO.
“Creator. Devoted pop culture specialist. Certified web fanatic. Unapologetic coffee lover.”