24 airport, campus, station and sports projects have been selected in the 2021 BRICS Versailles Awards
the Premium Versailles AwardCreated in 2015 to promote better interaction between the cultural and economic spheres, the 2021 Global Selections celebrate 24 projects in the categories Airports, Campus, Passenger Terminals and Sports.
Continental winners for the traditional categories of shops, malls, hotels and restaurants will be announced in September, the organizers noted, while the jury of global winners, whose members will be determined at a later time, will name the winners among the finalists at the end of November-December 2021. .
Check out our selected projects below.
- University of Western Australia, Ezone Student Center (Crowley, Australia)
- Peking University, PKU Library East Building (Beijing, China)
- University of Paris-Saclay, Institute of Neurosciences (Gif-sur-Yvette, France)
- University of Oxford – Wadham College, Undergraduate and Access Centers (Oxford, UK)
- Caltech, Chin Neuroscience Research Building (Pasadena, California, US)
- Harvard University, Science and Engineering Park (Boston, Massachusetts, USA)
- Court Philippe Chatrier, Roland-Garros (Paris, France)
- Batumi Stadium (Batumi, Georgia)
- Jordal Amvi (Oslo, Norway)
- Estadio Al Bayt (Al Khor, Qatar)
- Allegiant Stadium (Paradise, Nevada, US)
- SoFi Stadium (Inglewood, California, US)
“Lifelong travel trailblazer. Food nerd. Award-winning music enthusiast. Twitter guru.”