Has it happened to you more than once? Well, here we solve it. The WhatsApp It is one of the most downloaded application in the world for you to be able to chat with anyone just by registering their cell phone number on the mobile phone. Easy access to various functions makes it a favorite of many users and even, through it, you can make video calls and calls anytime and anywhere.
in the last days The WhatsApp It has integrated a tool that allows your contacts to only view the photos and videos you send once: it’s called Once View, and it’s the same tool that’s quickly becoming popular, although you still have the possibility of being able to take a screenshot of what you notice .
However, many face a frequent problem when recording their conversations on the computer: sometimes you cannot receive messages or calls despite the connection. what should be done?
If you restart WhatsApp Web And you are still not able to send or receive messages, so you must take these details into account so that they do not happen again, and thus do not miss such an important alert as a business call or a document that you have to record at that moment.
Why am I not receiving messages from WHATSAPP WEB when I’m online
There are several reasons, why we will mention them so that you can solve the problem you have. Learn how to solve the problem of receiving messages in format WhatsApp Web:
- In order to solve the communication problem WhatsApp Web is that both your phone and computer must be connected using the same Wi-Fi or IP signal.
- If you stop receiving messages, check if your cell phone is not connected to Wi-Fi and is only using data packet.
- Another frequent issue with why messages are not received on WhatsApp Web is that your phone battery is low and you must be connected.
- In addition, another aspect to consider is that the WhatsApp Web section of your cell phone should only be connected to four different devices. If there are too many, close them so that there are no problems in the future.
- This is also due to wrong information when other programs are running on your computer. To do this, you must restart WhatsApp Web either by closing and opening the application for PC or by refreshing the page.
- Another solution is to completely restart your computer. Also check that WhatsApp Web does not have a new update version, which is quite frequent.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”