There are many reasons why someone might decide to delete their account from The WhatsApp, the most important of which are the following: the application does not provide you with enough security and privacy; You choose another instant messaging platform; Your account has been temporarily or permanently suspended for violating the Company’s Terms and Conditions; Finally, he decides to change his number because he receives constant threats from strangers. Do you want to know if someone has deleted your account? Here we will explain how to find out.
Surely you were talking to someone and suddenly he no longer responds to your messages, similarly, in his profile picture the classic photo of an unknown person appeared. The first thing you might think is that you have been removed or banned The WhatsAppBut, this is not always the case, when this happens, it is possible that the person has changed their number or deleted their account.
How do you know if someone has deleted their account
- Find out if the user does not have an account The WhatsApp Or if you simply remove it.
- First, open the app and touch the three vertical dots on the top right.
- Now, go to “Settings”.
- Several options will open, scroll down and choose the option that says Invite Friends.
- Here you will see a list of all the people you added recently or long ago and Those who do not have or have deleted their account The WhatsApp.
- When you choose one, the app will open the mobile messaging app to send an SMS to that contact.
- The invitation message will be as follows: Chat with me on WhatsApp, a fast, simple and secure application with free messages and calls for communication. Download from https://whatsapp.com/dl/
Ready, in this way are all the contacts registered on your mobile that have deleted their WhatsApp account. Another way, if you want to get acquainted with a particular user, is to search for his name in the contact list, if a green button appears on the right side with the word Invite, it means that he deleted it.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”