Are you a fan The WhatsApp? It is undoubtedly my favorite app; However, the APK file Whatsapp plus It gives you access to functions such as changing the color of the entire platform, preventing photos and videos you look at just once from disappearing, among others.
Do you want to know if your friend is using Whatsapp plus Instead of the normal WhatsApp? There are several guides to find out 100%. Follow the steps now to find out.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR FRIEND IS USING WHATSAPP PLUS
- Never connects to the Internet: WhatsApp Plus allows you to hide not only when you are online, but also if you are “online” using the Airplane mode button.
- It doesn’t look like you’re writing: While you can’t tell if he’s online, you won’t be able to tell if he’s writing either. You will only receive the message when he sends it to you, but you will not see any other traces.
- Exclusive emojis: Many WhatsApp Plus emojis are platform-exclusive, so if you share them on WhatsApp, you’ll see an empty box.
- I can see your disappearing photos: Although WhatsApp created this tool, it turns out that with WhatsApp Plus it can be disabled.
- You can call but do not write: If you are using WhatsApp Plus, it also has the privacy of deactivating the text box, and you can only call or make video calls.
How to chat with someone without adding them to WhatsApp on the web
- The first thing you should do is open the browser of your choice on your computer.
- Then you should put this URL: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXXXXXXXXXXX
- In the part where you see many x’s, you must write the number of the person you want to call, yes, with the country code and without the “+” symbol.
- In the case of Peru, you must put the number 51 first and then write the entire cell phone number.
- Now press Enter and a window will open if you want to chat with this person.
- Click Yes and WhatsApp Web will open in your browser.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”