Have you noticed a change in The WhatsApp Who is your friend or your partner? Want to know if he’s already made an appointment? There is a tutorial that will let you know 100% if that person you suspect has added your number to the speed messaging app. Take note.
For this, it is not necessary that you have to download some other complementary application The WhatsApp; On the contrary, everything is achieved from the same application. But remember that this trick will only work on devices that have the updated software.
How do you know if your friend or partner has added you to WhatsApp
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Then tap the three dots in the top corner on Android.
- Now click on the broadcast menu.
- In the case of iPhones, just tap on Broadcast Lists.
- Now select all the contacts you have doubts if you added them or not.
- Now send a message.
- Wait a few minutes and hours for the message to be sent and read.
- At that moment you will see all the names that read your message.
- If it only appears that your message was sent and received by a person, but has not been read, it means that they did not add you as a contact.
- To do this, you can also write to him and check if you do not see his profile picture, his last connection time, his status, etc.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form with this Link.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”