Travelers’ Choice Awards Tripadvisor Show the the places Most searched and selected by travelers in 2021. Every year the platform collects all the reviews, reviews and saved items shared by travelers around the world. With all this information they highlight the best of the best.
Also, they reveal the five trends Highlights that will kick-start the sector’s recovery this year: Travelers plan to travel abroad in the second half of the year, but won’t wait to make plans; Vaccines will be a game-changer for the traveler’s confidence; Holidays without leaving the same country continue to come first on the 2021 travelers’ wish list; The fun of vacation planning will be stronger than ever as travelers spend more time searching for 2021 travel trips; Consumers are eager to eat out again, but their taste for dining out will last.
Top 5 Popular Destinations in 2021
As Tripadvisor these the places The must-see places are always high on travelers’ wish list.
1. Bali, Indonesia: For many travelers, Bali is a vivid postcard, an Indonesian paradise that seems like a fantasy. A place where you can soak up the sun on the soft white sand or call the animals when diving into the coral reefs or the colorful remains of a ship from WWII. On the coast, the stunning jungle hides stone temples and mischievous monkeys.
2. London, UK: In London, history is intertwined with art, fashion, food and fine British beer. The perfect day is different for everyone, those who love culture should not miss the Tate Modern and the Royal Opera House.
3. Dubai United Arab Emirates: With this ultra-modern skyline, it is easy to forget that Dubai, part of the United Arab Emirates, was once a small town of Bedouin merchants. In this city you can enjoy beaches, golf, historical places, nightlife and famous duty free markets.
4. Rome, Italy: The city feels like a huge gallery in a giant open-air museum, a collection of authentic squares, open markets, and stunning historical sites. When visiting this date the places You can’t miss the Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, and the Pantheon, three places that will leave you speechless.
5. Paris France: The city of love will make you fall in love with every step you take. Marvel at icons like the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe, sample great food, tour the galleries at the Louvre, take a photo in Notre Dame, and see a show in the Moulin Rouge.
“Thinker. Professional twitter fanatic. Certified introvert. Troublemaker. Unapologetic zombie maven.”