Famitsu He published his weekly list for Best-selling video games and consoles in Japan, In this case corresponding to the period From January 11 to 17. Since it’s one of the first weeks of the year, there are few surprises in this ranking and most of the data is very similar to the one in last week.
As usual The best-selling video game in the country It was Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa. Heisei. Reiwa mo Teiban! With over 100,000 new copies sold, over 1.6 million units sold in Japan. It follows the classics on this list, such as Animal Crossing: New HorizonsAnd the Ring fit for adventure a Club games: 51 world classics, Which just crossed the 600,000 mark.
For devices we have another week, List dominated by Nintendo Switch, An ecosystem whose models sold a total of 170,691 controllers. It was the next bestselling family of consoles PS5 With a total of 7328 units, followed by PS4 With 3422 controllers. Xbox X / S 160 controllers sold. to me Jimatsu, And as it happens in ESPAAnd the Both new generation consoles still have stock issues in Japan.
- [NSW] Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa. Heisei. Reiwa mo Teiban! (Konami. 11/19/20) 107.064 (1.617.601)
- [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo. 03/20/20) 36.009 (6.553.618)
- [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo. 10/18/19) 35.397 (2.237.398)
- [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo. 28/04/17) 26.636 (3.601.699)
- [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo. 12/07/18) 17.099 (4.109.327)
- [NSW] Club Games: 51 World Classics (Nintendo. 05/06/20) 15.295 (601.384)
- [NSW] Minecraft (Microsoft. 06/21/18) 14.430 (1.774.814)
- [NSW] Splatoon 2 (Nintendo. 07/21/17) 11,640 (3,743,798)
- [NSW] Super Mario Party (Nintendo. 10/05/18) 10.069 (1.797.617)
- [NSW] Pokemon Sword / Shield (Pokemon Corporation 11/15/19) 9882 (3.929.246)
- Switch 142.748 (14.789.817)
- Switch Light 27.943 (3.200.965)
- PlayStation 5 6496 (230,645)
- PlayStation 43405 (7.743.443)
- PlayStation 5 Digital Edition 832 (53.629)
- New 2DS LL (including 2DS) 546 (1.152.567)
- Xbox Series X 143 (25.180)
- Xbox Series S 17 (6.647)
- PlayStation 4 Pro 17 (1.575.565)
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”