Facebook social networking site It has a very interesting function aimed exclusively at people with some kind of hearing impairment, since it is related to the subtitles of videos posted in the aforementioned social network, something that many users belonging to this segment have been waiting for. Although it is not a last minute tool, it is unknown because it is hidden among the settings. Do you want to know how to activate it? Now we will explain the steps to you.
It is important to clarify that to perform this trick it will not be necessary to install additional applications or programs that take up storage space on your mobile phone or computer. In addition, users who do not have the type of disability we just mentioned, can take advantage of this function on occasions when, for example, they do not want to make noise at night or do not understand the dialogues.
How to activate sub-items from a computer
- sign in to Facebook social networking site From a computer or laptop.
- Then press the button (▼) at the top right.
- Several options will be displayed and you have to click on Settings and Privacy.
- Then go to “Settings”.
- On the left side, you can see several options, but you have to look for the option “Videos”, which is at the end of the list.
- Finally, in the “Videos” section, you must go to the section Always show subtitles and activate them.
How to modify subprograms on your computer
- Access the “Videos” option in “Settings” again.
- Find the “Subtitles appearing” section and click “Edit”.
- An example will appear as a sample with the following text: “The fast Hindu bat happily ate cardillo and kiwi. The stork was playing the saxophone behind a straw of straw”.
- Below this text you will find the options: “Background color”, “Background opacity”, “Text color” and “Text size”. Modify it to your liking.
- Finally, you have to hit the “Save Changes” button.
How to activate subtitles from IPHONE or IPAD
- Open the app Facebook social networking site From your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the “Settings” section, then “Accessibility”.
- Here you need to find and activate the “Closed and deaf captions” section.
How to edit subtitles on IPHONE or IPAD
- Enter the “Access” section again.
- Next, go to the “Translation” section and then to the “Style”.
- Select or create a custom style to your liking.
Do you have a problem with Facebook Messenger Do you want to report it? click Here To report something not working properly in the app. If what you want is to report abuse or other conversations that break the Messenger rules, tap Next Link. You can also shake your smartphone to report a problem.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”