A new update is now available in the game Nintendo Switch. This is the patch that the developers officially released on console recently Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
specific, This version is 2.0.2 The game includes several fixes and tweaks aimed at improving the user experience on the hybrid console. You can check out the list of news below:
The following issues have been fixed:
- During one of the captain’s boat trips, Figaro can interfere with the player and prevent the player from moving.
- The Captain’s song can stop playing and prevent the game from continuing.
- Determine “How does this work?” In a group stretching session during a multiplayer session can prevent the game from continuing.
- Rafa’s poster was available through Tele Nook after Rodri was invited to Fotopia.
- Rodri’s poster was available through Tele Nook after Rafa was invited to Fotopia.
- Placing certain furniture on the dock may prevent the player from speaking to the captain.
- The pipe job stopped working after the player discussed the purchase of furniture with a resident inside the resident’s house.
- Sometimes the group extension music may not play if there is an audio device near the arena playing the music.
- The Millas Nook + “Visit El Alpiste for coffee” activity can appear multiple times in the same day.
DLC-related issues are fixed
The following issues have been fixed with the paid Animal Crossing DLC: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise:
- The program will crash when the player tries to take Gandulio to the school and the location of the furniture in the school meets certain requirements.
- Using amiibo multiple times to change the members used in the installation may cause the program to crash.
- The program can crash when the player frequently uses amiibo in a finished vacation home to add or remove guests.
- The Y button can stop deleting guests when the player repeatedly used amiibo to add a guest and then the guest was removed using the Y button.
- As you work, an image from the design group can still be displayed at the top left of the screen after speaking with a client on North Beach.
- Berries, in addition to Poki, were spent when the player requested a gift for someone else through Matías.
- The professional grooming license mileage compensation message card can be sent multiple times.
- Roommates will not appear on the scene if their shared vacation home status is over while they are in the yard of their vacation home.
what do you think? Have you already updated it? Feel free to share in the comments if you find any news other than those mentioned in the list.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”