Pokemon Legends: Arceus It is one of the most awaited games in the franchise for what you will assume in it: An open world and a new approach for all pocket monsters fans. There are many novelties that this title will include and will change in relation to previous titles, so Screen Rant wanted to put together the eight main ways this game could change the future of the franchise:
- Battle style. As can be seen from the videos, the battles are much more agile and Pokemon can even perform several attacks in the same turn.
- Catch a Pokemon without a battle to use it. Pokémon Legends: Arceus introduces this new option where we can launch PokéBall directly without facing the creature or choosing a classic mode battle.
- Pokemon mounts. Pokémon’s riding method is deeper and allows you to cross short distances even on paths with some obstacles.
- Future titles in the Legends series with another special Pokemon. When it was announced, Pokémon Legends: Arceus looked like a unique title that wasn’t part of any series. However, with the inclusion of regional shapes and more familiar details, it appears to be giving way to other Legendary and Legendary Pokémon that will feature prominently in future titles.
- Document Pokédex at different levels. In classic games, catching Pokémon is enough to fill a hole in the Pokédex. In this title, various investigations of creatures must be made, which can raise this mission to another level.
- No malicious organization. Unlike the main titles, in Pokémon Legends: Arceus there is no Team Rocket in service, focusing more on exploration and discovery.
- Pokemon with their reactions and behaviors. If in Sword and Shield we actually found Pokemon through their habitat, then it is true that their behavior was practically the same and very limited. On the other hand, in Legends: Pokémon Arceus, we see that there are creatures escaping and others attacking the main character.
- A team accompanies us on the trip. That feeling of going into the adventure on your own, basically without the support of NPCs, in Pokémon Legends: Arceus will change, with a group of characters that will seek to accomplish a series of quests.
What is your opinion? Do you think all this could change the future of Pokemon?
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”