Microsoft today released what is popularly known as “Tuesday Correction”Monthly update that always includes security improvements, sometimes bug fixes, and even new features. In the case of Windows 11, the version received is KB5008215, which brings as its main dish the new fluent emoji that Microsoft introduced a few months ago.
Key new features of KB5008215 update
- New 2D emoji “Seamless Design”. If you have installed the optional update KB5007262 released on November 23, you are already enjoying it. Now they come for the first time for a “regular” update of Windows 11.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the right-click menu of File Explorer and Desktop from being displayed.
- Fixed an issue where File Explorer would stop working after closing the Explorer window.
- Issues with volume control on Bluetooth devices have been resolved.
- Added an option to be able to activate Focus Assist automatically within an hour after a Windows feature update.
If you want to know Full list of news and fixes From version KB5008215 you can access it through This article.
How to install the latest update for Windows 11?
To install this version just go to Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates. It will immediately find the update and proceed with the download and installation. The time it takes depends on your internet connection and the strength of your devices.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”