Have you ever used it? This is the app that is causing quite a stir. The WhatsApp It is one of the most updated applications of the year. Currently, you can chat with whoever you want just by registering their cell phone number or simply send photos, videos, GIFs, and even memes of all kinds.
however, The WhatsApp It recently announced that it will be integrating its tool called Multi-device. While this has received criticism from users, because it was not as expected, some developers have created WhatsApp Web Scan.
The WhatsApp Nowadays it can only be opened on cell phone, but if you login WhatsApp Web You can even link 4 laptops or computers. That’s why the app we mentioned was created so that you can read your conversations on another cell phone.
HOW TO INSTALL WHATSAPP WEB SCAN
In the case of iPhones, there is only one app that provides you with this tool, while in the case of Android terminals, you can locate several programs in their Google Play Store.
- For iPhones, you can install WhatsApp Web Scanner.
- Once that is done, you must grant Permissions to access your contacts list and camera.
- when you do now Click where it says Sign in.
- at that moment Scan the QR code from the cell phone you are using WhatsApp.
- Now you can see all your files Conversations and receive notifications from who wrote to you.
- This way you can get WhatsApp account on 2 or up to 4 devices at the same time.
- Best of all, your conversations will be end-to-end encrypted so that they are not read by third parties.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”