If you want to change the background of calls within Request From The WhatsApp We will tell you how to do it now and in a very simple way, so keep reading.
There is no doubt that WhatsApp is one of those applications that have the most download success in both Hardware Android is like iPhone.
And through it, you can chat with whoever you want by just registering his cell phone number on your mobile device.
It may interest you: WhatsApp: Steps to find out if your contact has been blocked
However, this is not the only thing, because finally a radical change in invitations will come.
Although when you make a call on WhatsApp, the background is default and will change color depending on how you use the app: dark or light.
However, WABeta Info has now reported a change that will be gradually added worldwide.
This is how you can now get a different background on every call and it is done because the tool will take the background that you decided to put in the conversation you are having with said person.
This means that if you have a photo of a family member, a drawing or just a solid color, then it will now be possible to visualize it in communication.
Steps to change the wallpaper for a WhatsApp call
- According to WABeta Info, changing the background of a call will depend on the photo you’ve selected as the background in your chats.
- To change it, you simply have to go into the WhatsApp application.
- Later, you will have to go to any conversation.
- Now you should click on the contact’s profile picture.
- A series of options will open in which you must choose “Wallpaper”.
- There you have to decide whether you want a classic wallpaper, in contrast, of a certain color or just a picture.
- Now choose the one you like and that’s it. With this, it remains only to wait for the WhatsApp update to be able to see the changed wallpaper.
You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”