Whatsapp Messenger It has been updated frequently to add new tools to its instant messaging platform, some more sophisticated than others, such as: fingerprint or facial recognition; Support for multiple accounts, sending HD photos and videos, etc. are undoubtedly functions that improve the user experience when chatting, however, these updates cause some mobile devices to stop being compatible with the Meta app.
The same thing happens with WhatsApp Plus, the modified or modified version of WhatsApp Messenger, and this is characterized by the presence of options that even the official application itself has not yet developed, But with each update it gets heavier and demands new requirements for you to be able to install it on your smartphoneWant to know which mobile phones are compatible with the latest APK Aug 2023 (V40.30)? At Depor we’ll reveal them below.
Before starting, it must be emphasized Whatsapp plus It is designed for Android phones and you have to download it from external pages as it is not available in Google Play Store. The installation process is manual, not automatic.
List of Mobile Phones Compatible with WhatsApp Plus August 2023
- Team must have Android 4.0 or later versions.
- Enough storage space to support 70MB (Remember that the APK file will have more weight when sending and receiving multimedia files).
- Previously, you had to manually grant administrator permissions to install the app.
It is still supported, but will no longer be supported in future WhatsApp Plus updates
- Huawei Honor 2.
- Lenovo A660.
- Huawei Ascend P1 LTE.
- ZTE Grand X Pro.
- Moto g.
More years of compatibility
- Samsung’s full range of the past five years.
- ZTE’s full range of the past four years.
- The entire Motorola group in the past five years.
- The entire Redmi range in the past five years.
- The entire Xiaomi group in the past five years.
How to transfer your conversations from WhatsApp to WhatsApp Plus
- The first thing you need to do is to backup all your WhatsApp chats.
- Now go to your device’s files, which is exactly your smartphone’s internal storage.
- At that moment create a folder and name it “Whatsapp plusOf course, it must be without spaces.
- Now use the search engine and set up WhatsApp. You will see a folder that says Media.
- At that moment you have to copy and paste those files into the “WhatsAppPlus” folder.
- When done, you should completely uninstall WhatsApp.
- At that moment, install the APK of WhatsApp Plus. You can use this connection.
- Put in your number and security code and at that moment you will get a message that a local backup has been found.
- Restore it and that’s it, you will have already restored your WhatsApp chats and backups to WhatsApp Plus.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”