One of the main advantages of the instant messaging application The WhatsApp Is that it allows to communicate with anyone by just programming their phone number. This way, you can send text, photos, videos or stickers to someone no matter what country they are in; However, there are times when we do not want to save someone, but urgently need to write to them, what do we do to use the application without the recipient in your address book?
more information: WhatsApp: How to hide “Internet” and “Typing” in the application
To communicate with those who are not among your usual contacts or people with whom you talk daily, there is a great trick that you only need to add a button on your smartphone.
How to send WhatsApp to unscheduled contacts
from “Xataka Android” they explain who – which The WhatsApp It allows you to send messages to numbers that you have not added to your contact book by creating a link to the desired number. For this, you have to create a shortcut for MacroDroid, an application that provides various benefits to automate tasks on your smartphone. Here we leave you step by step to do it easily on Android phones only, although it is a bit boring, it is useful:
- The first thing you should do to create a shortcut and send messages to numbers you don’t know is to download the free MacroDroid app. above this Link to access directly.
- When it is downloaded, open the app and search for “variables”.
- Click the “+” at the bottom and select the “Integer” that appears in the list. There you can type the WhatsApp numbers you want to send a message to.
- Put the name ‘number’ (without the quotes) and give it ‘accept’. This will allow you to create the variable.
- Return to the MacroDroid homepage and go to Add Macro. This will allow you to create the shortcut.
- Go to “Enter Macro Name” and type “WhatsApp” or whatever name you want.
- The next step is to click the “+” for the triggers, enter “user input” and select the “widget button”. You can customize it to be featured on your mobile desktop and give this widget button a name.
- Now you have to set the Actions for the shortcut by clicking on the “+” and go to “Own MacroDroid” and “Set Variable”.
- Select the variable you created a moment ago titled ‘Name’, accept it and select ‘(User Message)’. Get out and accept.
- Now you have to create the floating window that will appear on your mobile phone. Give it the title “WhatsApp Message” and a description. Uncheck the “Show current value” box and accept.
- Add the second action with a “+” in Actions by going to “Applications” and “Open Website / GET HTTP”.
- In the “Enter the URL” field, type “https://wa.me/+34 ″ without a quote. The number 34 must be replaced by the area or country code to which the number you want to register belongs to.
- Click on the three dots to the right of the URL and select the variable you initially created: “Number”. Get out and accept.
- The shortcut has already been created. You have to click the “+” at the bottom and that’s it.
- To check that it works, you have to go to the top three menu dots and select “Test Macro”. A menu will appear to type in the number and WhatsApp will open.
- To add the button with the widget to the shortcut on your mobile desktop, you have to hold it down until the widget selector appears and choose the one you created.
After completing all these steps, you will be able to send a file The WhatsApp To anyone in the world just click the button and type the number without having to add it to your contact list.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form with this Link.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”