WhatsApp never ceases to surprise us with more and more new options for users, and this cannot go unnoticed because it continues to be a real hit, as millions of people in the world continue to use it.
Despite the fact that WhatsApp has lost some popularity to TikTok, WhatsApp is still one of the favorite apps for many, with more than 200 million users worldwide. Precisely for these two reasons, WhatsApp reinvents itself with new features and updates, in order to stand out, and it really succeeds. Well, over the course of this year, I’ve released a post every month that’s worth trying, among which are the following:
- Verification code without text message: This feature appeared on January 17th.
- New features for WhatsApp statuses: on February 7th.
- Group access controlDeparture date: March 21st.
- WhatsApp on different mobile phonesAvailable from April 26.
- WhatsApp for Wear OS: This feature appeared on May 9th.
- Chat lockDeparture date: May 16th.
Among other things.
Just like we mentioned, WhatsApp continues to be updated in terms of security and functionality. Now, this new functionality of “Super Dark Mode” has the sole purpose of changing the color from white to black, but wait, it’s not over yet; It can also help you conserve battery saving, perfect for those times when you can survive on 4% battery life, here’s how to turn this feature on and give your messaging app another look and feel.
How to activate “Super Dark Mode” in WhatsApp?
- Go to WhatsApp settings.
- Select the Chats section.
- Once there, select the Themes option and choose Dark Mode.
- Since you’ve done so, what you need to do to activate the “ultra dark mode” is to go to the wallpapers.
- Select a solid color background in black without the doodles.
- By doing this, the entire aspect of WhatsApp will change and in this way you can have a new status on your WhatsApp.
“Super Dark Mode” has its pros and cons, we can find the advantages that it helps you to save up to 10 percent of your device power while chatting, of course, that is leaving the “Super Dark Mode” in a prolonged way so that this has a much greater effect However, the downside that we find is that it can reduce the image quality on devices, but only when chatting, because it usually turns off a series of pixels on your cell phone, this change is very minimal.
You lose nothing by trying it, on the contrary, you may like it and leave it like that for a long time, surprising the curious and strangers and becoming new. Or you can simply use it when you see that your device battery is running low so you can achieve a little longer usage.
Share the science, share the knowledge.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”