The WhatsApp Not only does it allow you to send text messages or share voice notes, it is also possible to make calls and video calls with your contacts or group chats, but you must be very careful because if you do this, your partner can find out that you are talking to someone else how ? We’ll explain it in Depor below.
The aforementioned instant communication platform is characterized by security and privacy, so from now on we will tell you that You will not know “firsthand” if your partner is on a voice call or video call with a specific contact or group chat, you will only find out that they are communicating with someone.
Look: How to activate your mobile flash when you receive a WhatsApp message
It is important to clarify that you do not need to download modified versions of WhatsApp Messenger, such as: WhatsApp Plus, GB, Fouad, etc., you will do everything legally and without exposing your personal data to danger.
How to know if your partner is on a WhatsApp call
- The WhatsApp Doesn’t have a voicemail when you don’t answer the call (this is an option to consider).
- Usually, when you call someone, you hear a beep until you answer or the app tells you that the user is unavailable.
- If the other person is on a call or video callwhen you try to call it, it will immediately disconnect and no sound.
- If this happens, then there is another option, for your partner to use WhatsApp Plus and activate automatic call forwarding for you or for everyone.
- If you call someone who has blocked you, you will only hear the ringtone, but no one will answer you.
- Remember that it is always good to be in contact with the other person to increase your level of confidence.
This will happen with your WhatsApp if you don’t have a profile picture
- The first thing you need to do, if you don’t want to The WhatsApp Take charge, is to put or edit your profile picture to your contacts.
- In the event that you do not do this or you do not put something in your WhatsApp picture, the application will do something different.
- Instead, it will take the first letter of the name you put in when you opened your account.
- This means that if your name is “Rita,” your profile picture will be an “R.”
- This will appear in the colors you want.
- But there is also something else: if you create your own avatar, then WhatsApp will put a photo of you, but in a drawing.
- This way the man’s shadow will not appear lead-colored.
- These changes are already visible in the beta version of the instant messaging app.
Did you like this new information about The WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This app is full of new “secrets”, codes, shortcuts and tools that you can keep trying and you just need to enter the following link for more feedback from The WhatsApp In Depor, that’s it. what are you waiting for?
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”