Head of Government, Claudia Shinbaum, announced that on May 3 vaccination will begin for adults between the ages of 50 and 59 in the municipalities of Coagemalpa, Gustavo A. Madero, Melpa Alta and Magdalena Contreras.
In addition, from 3 to 7 May, the second doses will be applied in the municipalities of Iztapalapa and Tlalpan.
According to the CDMX government, in this new phase, it is expected that 254,613 adults aged 50 to 59 years will be vaccinated with the first dose, as well as 303,226 people aged 60 years or over in Tlalpan and Iztapalapa.
#EnVivo 🔴📹 Mexico City National Immunization Program. We announce the second dose in Iztapalpa and Tlalpan and the first dose for adults from 50 to 59 years old in Coagemalpa, GAM, Milpa Alta and La Magdalena Contreras. Visit: https://t.co/3I9PxuutB7 https://t.co/b1EzNsBHjI
Claudiashein May 1, 2021
Vaccination of adults from 50 to 59 years old
Capital authorities reported that from Monday May 3 to Friday May 7, vaccination will begin among people between the ages of 50 and 59.
For Mayor Gustavo A. Madero (GAM), Sputnik V biology will be applied while for Cuajimalpa, Magdalena Contreras and Milpa Alta will be from AstraZeneca.
The main headquarters of the Greater Amman Municipality are:
- Deportivo Hermanus Galliana.
- Carmen Serdan Sports City.
- National Preparatory School No. 9 “Pedro de Alba” UNAM.
- National School of Biological Sciences (ENCB), IPN Zacatenko unit.
- Jaime Torres Bodet Cultural Center / Zacatenko.
- Day school number 85 “Republic of France”.
Read more: It is not necessary to update or create a second vaccination record for people between the ages of 50 and 59: health
In Coagemalpa, the headquarters will be at Expo Santa Fe.
In Magdalena Contreras the headquarters will be at the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM), the Santa Teresa campus.
In Milpa Alta, the vaccination will take place in Deportivo Vila Milpa Alta.
All this information can be found Here.
The second dose of Talalban
From Monday May 3 to Friday May 7, the second dose of SinoVac vaccine will be applied to this city council’s residents.
The places will be:
- National Prep School No. 5 “José Vasconcelos” UNAM.
- Six flags of Mexico.
- Utilio Montaño – Tlalpan 2 (Tobiligo) campus of Higher Secondary Education Institute in Mexico City.
The second dose Iztapalapa
Also Monday through Friday, May 7, the second dose of Sputnik V vaccine will be applied.
The places are:
- Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana Iztapalapa (Entrance via Cabinet 3).
- Electrical Transport Services Headquarters.
- Communications / telecommunications in Mexico.
- Graduate School of Zaragoza UNAM Campus I.
- Deportivo Santa Cruz Meyehualco (entrance at Calle 71, corner of 6th Street).
- Scientific and Technological Studies Center # 7 “Cuauhtémoc” IPN (7 professional).
- Al-Virjeel Military Housing Unit.
In either case, the registered person will receive a text message containing the vaccination name, time, day and location.
This information can also be found on the website vacunacion.cdmx.gob.mx Or by calling Locatel at 1111 5658 55.
The authorities recommend arriving 15 minutes before the appointment with an ID or birth certificate.
You are also required to bring evidence of your first dose vaccination, CURP and if you have it, your National Health Card.