Although there are hundreds of financial professionals in Latin America who dream of pursuing postgraduate degrees in world-renowned countries such as the United States or the United Kingdom, Within Latin America there are 14 higher education institutions offering programs Master of Business Administration (MBA) among the top 200 companies in the world. This is evidenced by the latest Global Executive MBA Ranking by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS).
The best university in latin america is to get a masters in business administration Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, which ranks 44th on a global scale.
Next comes another institution from the same country: MBA from the University of Chile, which appears in step 51.
The Latin American platform was completed by the Business School located in Alajuela, Costa Rica. It is MBA INCAE Business School (It is also called the Central American Institute of Business Administration), which reached number 75.
The latest MBA degree in the region to appear among the top 100 is Those at IAE Business School, which is the business school of the University of Austral in Argentina. The MBA appears at 91st place in the ranking. The campus is located in Pilar, Buenos Aires Province.
Between rank 100 and 200
These are the other Latin American universities or business schools whose MBAs are mentioned in the QS 2022 ranking:
- FIA Business School (by Foundation Institute of Management) Saint Paul, Brazil. The MBA at this institution appears in the range of 101 degrees to 110 degrees.
- University of California Business School (Catholic University of Uruguay Business School), Montevideo, Uruguay. The MBA is in a range from 121 to 130.
- Adolfo Ibanez Universityfrom Santiago Chili pepper. The MBA at this university falls into the same scope as the UCU Business School.
- University of San Ignacio de Loyola Business Schoolin Lima Peru. This MBA falls in the 131-degree to 140-degree range.
- ORT University, in Montevideo, Uruguay. The MBA falls in the range of 151 degrees to 160 degrees.
- ESE Business Schoolwhich is the Business School of the University of Los Andes in Santiago de . Chili pepper. The MBA ranks in a group of institutions that come in at number 171, as is the case with the rest of the institutions listed below.
- ESPAE Graduate School of Management, Located in Guayaquil, Ecuador (+171 degrees).
- ICESI Business Schoolin Cali Colombia (+171 degrees).
- Inspire Institute of Education and Research, in Sao Paulo, Brazil (+171 degrees).
- Columbia University, in Bogota, Colombia (+171 degrees).
Top 10 most prestigious MBAs in the world
According to the QS ranking, these are the institutions with the best MBAs in 2022 worldwide.
- IESE Business SchoolBarcelona Spain.
- HEC ParisParis France.
- Wharton School (University of Pennsylvania), Philadelphia, United State.
- MIT Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts, United State.
- Happy Business SchoolOxford University Business SchoolUnited kingdom.
- University of Chicago Business SchoolChicago United State.
- London Business School (University of London Business School), London, United kingdom.
- European Institute of Business Administration (INSEAD)Fontainebleau, France
- Haas Business School (University Berkeley School of Business), California, United State.
- Cambridge Judge Business School (Cambridge University Business School), Cambridge, United kingdom.
“Creator. Devoted pop culture specialist. Certified web fanatic. Unapologetic coffee lover.”