WhatsApp Revolutionizes your messaging app. For example, screen sharing allows you to create stickers, schedule calls and video calls, listen to music, or watch a movie with your friends.
However, you may lose all these options. WhatsApp On February 1st. what is the reason? The first is that Your mobile device cannot use some features of the Quick Messaging app. Second, the Meta is expected to use artificial intelligence, a tool that many stations are not ready for.
Look: Steps to prevent Meta from shutting down your WhatsApp on January 31
That's why we developed A list in which we detail all the brands and smartphone models that will no longer have Instant Dialer as of February 1. Are you there? We'll also give you some steps to know what you should do.
See also: WhatsApp vs Messenger: what are the differences between them in 2024
List of mobile phones that will be left without WhatsApp on February 1
- Samsung Galaxy Core
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
- Samsung Galaxy Trend II
- Samsung Galaxy X2 cover.
- LG Optimus L3 II Duo
- LG Optimus L5 II
- LG Optimus F5
- LG Optimus L3 II
- LG Optimus L7II
- LG Optimus L5 Dual
- LG Optimus L7 Dual
- LG Optimus F3
- LG Optimus F3Q
- LG Optimus L2 II
- LG Optimus L4 II
- LG Optimus F6
- LG proceeds
- LG Lucid 2
- LG Optimus F7
- Huawei Ascend Mate
- Huawei Ascend G740
- Huawei Ascend D2
- Sony Xperia M
- Lenovo A820
- ZTE V956 – Umi X2
- ZTE Grand S Flex
- ZTE Grand Note
- Fi F1THL W8
- Wiko Sync Five
- Wenko Dark Knight
- Archos 53 Platinum
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s plus
Why WhatsApp will run out of your cell phone on February 1, 2024
Here we tell you all the conditions so you can continue communicating with your friends, family or business contacts.
- As you know, WhatsApp is packed with more powerful functions.
- Among them we have Meta AI, including the possibility of creating collages with your photos.
- To do this, it is necessary that your device meets certain requirements.
- This includes a large amount of space, expandable RAM, and even updated software.
- Mobile phones that remained on Android OS 5.0 or iOS 12 specifically will not be able to get WhatsApp in 2024.
- Although the exact date on which the application will cut off contact with some users is unknown, it is expected to be during the first half of the new year.
- Mobile phones running a base operating system like KaiOS 2.5.0 will also not have WhatsApp, including JioPhone and JioPhone 2 devices.
How to use WhatsApp on an incompatible mobile phone in 2024
Just follow this tutorial completely so you can get the latest version of the app so you can have all your conversations again.
- The first thing you should take into consideration is to know if your mobile device will remain without WhatsApp in 2024.
- Remember that those with Android 5.0 or lower will be penalized.
- While in the case of iPhones, the use of devices running iOS 12 or lower will also be restricted.
- Once you have verified the operating system on your smartphone, it is time to download the WhatsApp application.
- To do that simply follow this connection From the official app.
- Click where it says “Install Package” and you will be able to get the APK.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”