Investment Minister Jerry Grimston announced on Tuesday the creation of an investment board to serve as an advisory body to the government of the Arab Republic of Egypt United kingdom On foreign investment.
The Investment Board also aims to improve the business environment in the UK for foreign investors.
Composed of senior private sector leaders from around the world in a variety of industries, from technology and energy to infrastructure and financial services, the investment board will work to anchor an investor perspective in the government’s internal investment strategy.
To achieve its goals, the Investment Board, led by Secretary Grimston, meets twice a year and on an ad hoc basis to provide high-level strategic advice to the Department of International Trade and to the government at large, which works alongside the newly formed Investment Office.
The unpaid members of the council were chosen in strict accordance with the directives of the Cabinet Office that cover direct ministerial appointments.
- Catherine Bennett, Central Bank of Egypt, Senior Vice President of Airbus in the United Kingdom.
- Anne Glover, Central Bank of Egypt, CEO of Amadeus Capital Partners.
- Andrew Celito, Co-CEO of Apax.
- Digextra, Senior ejecutivo Manager, changed the All Pensions Group.
- Christian Salpaing, Vice President de Hutchison Whampoa (Europe) Limited.
- James Barderick, Director of Citi UK, Citi.
- Tara McGeehan, President of the United Kingdom, Conseillers en gestion et informatique (CGI) United Kingdom and Australia.
- Alan Carrier, Senior Managing Director and Director of International Affairs and Europe, CPP Investment Board.
- Frank Abel, CEO, Deutsche Post DHL.
- Sam Hookman, CEO, Futures and the Public Sector, Engy.
- Alison Kay, Managing Partner for Customer Service UK and Me, Ernst & Young.
- ChowKiatLim, CEO of Gulf Investment Corporation.
- Mark Waters, General Manager, UK, Ireland, Middle East and Africa, Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Alistair Dormer, Executive Vice President, Hitachi.
- Mark Tucker, HSBC Group President.
- Ignacio S. Galán, Chairman and CEO of Iberdrola Energy.
- Georgiana (Jojo) de Noronha, President of Northern Europe, Kraft Heinz.
- Nigel Wilson, CEO, Legal y General.
- Paul Livingston, CEO of Lockheed Martin UK.
- ShemaraWikramanayake, CEO of Macquarie Group.
- Dr. Anish Shah, Managing Director and CEO of Mahindra Group.
- Mohamed Mansour, founder and president of MAN Capital.
- Professor Dam Nancy Rothwell, President and Vice President of the University of Manchester / President of the Russell Group of Universities.
- Julia Prescott, Meridiam Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer.
- Hirohiko Miata, the main representative of the European bloc; Managing Director of Mitsui & Co. Europe PLC and Mitsui & Co. Europe PLC.
- Claire Woodman, CBE, Director of Europe, Middle East and Africa and CEO of Morgan Stanley.
- Walid Al Mokarrab Al Muhairi, Deputy Group Executive Director (Alternative Investments and Infrastructure), Mubadala Investment Company.
- Stefano Agostini, Managing Director, UK W. IrelandNestle.
- Jason Goodall, Board Member and Former Global CEO, NTTLtd.
- Alexis Dormandy, CEO of Oxford Sciences Innovation.
- AnnetteKing, UK CEO and Chairman of Industries, Trade and Investment. Creativas (CITIB), Publicis Groupe UK.
- Anja-Isabel Dotzenrath, CEO of RWE Renewables.
- William Ferricer, President of Santander, United Kingdom.
- Liv Garfield, CBE, CEO of Severn Trent Water.
- Carl Ennis, CEO, Siemens GB & I.
- John Barr, Global Head of Crop Protection Syngenta.
- Natarajan Chandrasekaran, Tata Sons Chairman, Tata Sons.
- Alison Kirkby, President and CEO of Telia AB.
- Eva Lindholm, Group Managing Director, UK Head of Wealth Management and Jersey, UBS.
- Robin Watson, CBE, CEO of Wood.
“Subtly charming bacon junkie. Infuriatingly humble beer trailblazer. Introvert. Evil reader. Hipster-friendly creator.”