Money.co.uk seek retired and Who wants to play Fortnite, watch TV series on Netflix and use social networks like TiKTok and Instagram. In addition, all this is also paid. The proposed figure is 500 pounds (about 580 euros).
The person in question must, as mentioned above, be a true retiree: The purpose of Money.co.uk is to understand the hobbies of young people that may be of interest to older people as well. However, the candidate must be a resident United kingdom.
between Money.co.uk requests over there:
- TikTok – Watch videos for at least an hour a day for a week and create three videos
- Instagram: Create an account and share photos of your favorite foods
- Netflix – Watch an episode of a popular series every day (eg Bridgerton, Squid Game, You, or Sell Sunset)
- Video games – play a video game every day (consoles and games like Fortnite and the like are provided by money.co.uk)
- Vlog: Each aforementioned task should be recorded, and the retiree should also explain what he thinks of each activity performed
If you are a retiree living in the UK (or know one), You can apply for this job at this address. You have until January 7, 2022.
James AndrewsThe personal finance expert at money.co.uk commented: “The New Year may be the time when many of us are trying a new hobby or learning a new skill, but stereotypes sound the same. Retirement can do that and they can’t.”
“With this new project, we want to show that these stereotypes no longer hold true and that you are as old as you feel. Whether you’re creating an account on TikTok or diving into the latest video games, we hope to give you some entertainment inspiration that retirees can enjoy. We at 2022 and we can’t wait to find our CE-OAP to rank these hobbies from best to worst.”
“Thinker. Professional twitter fanatic. Certified introvert. Troublemaker. Unapologetic zombie maven.”