WhatsApp It is one of the applications that has changed the most. For example, you now have the option to do so Get new emojis, such as vertical and horizontal faces, as well as mushrooms, phoenixes, and broken chains. However, don't forget to use the tool Artificial intelligence to start chatting with it, which will allow you to solve all your questions and even start conversations by just typing a word.
Look: What to do when deleted WhatsApp videos keep taking up space
However, we will teach you step by step how to get Blue Mode for WhatsApp MessengerAnd it's very well known. All tasks can be performed through the same application, without having to download the popular APK. This strategy will keep you away from all conversations and phone calls.
See also: Find out which phones you won't be able to use WhatsApp Meta AI on
Remember to follow this tutorial to the letter so that it does not fail, otherwise you will not be able to get it and thus surprise all your friends with this exclusive function. In addition, I advise you to check whether you WhatsApp will be released from cell phones on February 29.
How to activate blue mode on WhatsApp
- To get started you must download the Google Play application on your Android cell phone.
- Once done, set it as default.
- Then search in your favorite browser for the blue WhatsApp logo. Try making it PNG and transparent.
- Next, tap on the green WhatsApp icon and wait until the “Edit” option appears.
- Just tap on it then search in Apps & Photos and select the blue WhatsApp logo image.
- At that moment you will have to replace the old code. Determine the measurements you want and that's it.
- With this, your WhatsApp icon will change completely.
- This way you can activate the famous “Blue Mode”. It should be noted that you can use any type of ringtone.
- Of course, WhatsApp is expected to soon add a function that allows you to quickly change the color of the application, from the settings.
How to activate “Ghost Mode” in WhatsApp
- Hide your information and name: In order to leave it completely blank, it is necessary to use the transparent WhatsApp emoji. To get it you must enter this connection. All you have to do is copy and paste it into the application's information and name spaces.
- Remove your profile picture: Deleting the profile picture or leaving it alone for you to view is another step you should take. This will prevent your friends from seeing your profile picture or any character you have placed.
- Hide read receipts: You should also hide the double blue tick when they write to you. This way, your message will only remain in gray checks.
- Hide last online time and when you are “online”: To do this you must go to WhatsApp, then go to Settings, in that place just click on Privacy. There you should see the function to hide both items. Click on them and then you should make sure that no one sees them and that's it.
How to not appear “online” when you are not on WhatsApp
- The first thing you should know is that this is a frequent WhatsApp error, but there is a quick fix.
- The good thing is that you will not have to download any app, not to mention lose your data by doing so.
- Enter your smartphone settings.
- Go to the Applications tab and find WhatsApp there.
- When you do this, you should go to the bottom of the screen and press the “Close Application” button.
- On some devices, the words “Forced Shutdown” or “Forced Shutdown” appear.
- Once done, “Online” will automatically disappear.
- The only bad thing is that you will have to do these steps every now and then when you stop talking.
- The best thing is to sleep so they can see that you are no longer connected to WhatsApp.
How to silence incoming calls from strangers on WhatsApp
- The first thing is to access the fully updated application.
- If you don't have the latest version, it's best to check Google Play or iOS Store.
- Now you must go to the WhatsApp application.
- There go to the application settings, or settings.
- Go to Privacy and tap where it says Calls.
- At that time you should go to “Silence calls from unknown numbers”.
- When everything is ready, try asking a friend of yours, whose number is not listed, to call you.
- You will see that the call will not ring, but the number will be registered in your mailbox.
- That way, if you recognize who it is, you can proceed to add it. On the other hand, if it's the opposite, just delete or block it.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This app is full of new “secrets”, codes, shortcuts and tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more feedback WhatsApp In Debord, that's it. what are you waiting for?
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”