WhatsApp attracts adults and children with its new functions. Currently, the app has received a recent update that includes several new features, such as sounds that play only once. In addition, you now have the ability to better protect your privacy, make group calls, share music or videos, and choose multiple admins to create your own channels.
Look: Steps to leave, delete, and report a WhatsApp group
However, in the coming days, WhatsApp will also be able to change ringtones because Meta can implement the option to change the theme of the entire messaging app. While you're testing this out, today we'll teach you a simple trick to maintain the Purple Mode in the app without waiting for the latest version.
Look: Recover your old WhatsApp number easily
The good thing is that there is no need to download APK files or third-party software that can harm your computer or mobile device. You just need to turn on your Google Play account and follow the steps.
How to activate “Purple Mode” on WhatsApp
- The first thing you should do is download the Nova Launcher app
- You can get it in the same Google Play Store absolutely free.
- Once you have it on your smartphone, you should open it and set it as default.
- Now just bring the WhatsApp icon to the home screen of your cell phone.
- Open the browser of your choice and find a purple, transparent PNG image of the WhatsApp logo.
- When done, press the Meta app icon for 2 seconds.
- Click Edit and then click the WhatsApp logo again.
- Select Apps, then Photos, choose the photo you downloaded previously, set its size and tap Done.
- When you're done, you can now get Purple Mode on your smartphone.
- In this way, you can modify the WhatsApp icon with all the colors you want.
How can I protect my privacy on WhatsApp?
For this we will activate Two-step verificationwhich is a job It is responsible for asking you for a six-digit PIN when someone tries to link your account on another mobile deviceThis is something cybercriminals try to do every day.
- First, check it out WhatsApp You have no pending updates in Android Google Play or iOS App Store.
- Now, tap on the three dots icon at the top right (Android), or the gear at the bottom (iOS).
- The next step is to access “Settings” > click on the section that says “Account”. Here touch the option “Two-step verification“.
- Next, click Activate > Create a six-digit password (I recommend writing it down on a piece of paper).
- Confirm your password > then add an email so you can recover your account if you forget your PIN.
- Confirm the email > Click Next > OK. Ready, that will be all. WhatsApp will ask you to enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) when you return to the Chats section.
- You will be asked for your password periodically until you remember it, however You should always add it when you change smartphones.
Why does the pin appear in your WhatsApp chats?
- If you see the pin icon in your WhatsApp chats, don't worry.
- This code tends to be very useful, especially if you forget to reply to some chats.
- The pin means that the chat is pinned to the top of your WhatsApp app.
- This way you can easily reply to anyone without having to forget, let alone get lost among all the chats that come your way daily.
- To activate it, simply click on the conversation you want.
- A menu will then appear at the top of the app. There you will see the print pin.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”