Google Play Points Announces her arrival in Spain after more than two years of waiting. Loyalty program Google Play Points It made its debut in 2018 in Japan and Korea, arriving in 2019 in the United States and in 2020 in Germany, Australia, France, Hong Kong, the United Kingdom and Taiwan.
It is through Google Play Points support page Who announces availability Rewards programWhich is expected to officially launch in a few hours or a few days.
Google Play points expand to a total 13 new countries, Since it represents the majority of the old continent countries in which this reward program was not yet available:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- The United Arab Emirates
Google Play Points
Rewards program Google Play Points Rewards for all your purchases made on the Play Store, be it apps, games, in-app purchases, movies, or books. According to the proposed name, You will earn points for every purchase You can do this later Substitution for balance Or other bonuses.
Google Play Points she has Four levels:
- Bronze [0-149 puntos]: 1 point for every euro spent.
- paying off [150-499 puntos]: 1.1 points for every € 1 spent.
- Euros [500-2.999 puntos]: 1.2 points for every euro spent.
- platinum [3.000 o más]: 1.4 points for every EUR spent.
You can exchange your points for:
- Articles in applications or games.
- Coupons to make purchases with discounts in apps or games.
- Google Play balance.
To join the program Google Play Points You will have to go to:
- Opens Play Store.
- touch. Contact. Link Menu> Play Points.
- touch. Contact. Link join.
You will start by earning 1 point for every euro spent, but during the first week of joining the program, you will receive a welcome offer of 3 additional points for every purchase. Your level will rise as you get more points to gain more benefits and more points.
Via | Android Police
“Thinker. Professional twitter fanatic. Certified introvert. Troublemaker. Unapologetic zombie maven.”