The WhatsApp It has an interesting function that allows you to protect your account with a fingerprint, it means that if someone tries to enter, the application will not give access unless they put the fingerprint that you have registered on the mobile screen, however, the mentioned tool is only exclusively for mobile phones with Fingerprint unlock feature. Today we will teach you a similar trick, but, on WhatsApp Web, anyone can do it just by connecting from a computer or laptop.
This is a trick even every time you stop using it WhatsApp Web On your computer or laptop, block access to your account’s content and information, that way you won’t have to sign out and scan a QR code again, and you’ll have greater security, privacy, and confidence when leaving the device turned on.
The WhatsApp It is undoubtedly an application in which important information such as: personal data, bank account numbers, passwords, payment vouchers, etc. are sent, therefore, you will not want anyone to check your conversations. Follow the instructions that we are going to explain so that you can block and unlock WhatsApp Web with a password that you will create.
How to activate interactions in WhatsAPP WEB
- After installing the extension, click on the puzzle(s) icon located in the upper right corner of Chrome, next to your Gmail profile picture.
- All your Chrome extensions will open, but search for “WA Web Plus for WhatsApp” and tap the three vertical dots on the right side.
- Some options will be displayed, here press “Set”.
- If you notice now in the upper right corner a green cross icon will appear circled, this is the extension for “WA Web Plus”.
- Once you have the extension shortcut (fix), enter as usual to WhatsApp Web.
- Then tap on the “WA Web Plus” icon.
- A long list of options will open, just select the one that says “Enable lock screen”.
- On the right you will see the option to create a new password, click.
- We recommend that you write down the password. When the key is generated, the screen will be locked WhatsApp Web.
- Enter your password to unlock it.
- When you stop using WhatsApp Web and don’t want to close the platform, tap on the new lock icon on the side of the Statuses tab to lock the screen.
What happens if you forget your password
You have two options: log out or click “I forgot my password”, if you choose the first option, WhatsApp Web will be closed and you will have to scan the QR code again; On the other hand, secondly, the WA Web Plus extension will send a new password to your mobile account which you have to enter to unlock the platform and if you wish you can change it.
Do you have a problem with The WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”