one of the platforms instant message The most used is The WhatsApp, which also offers many advantages, such as a version that can be used from a PC, Whatsapp web.
One of the points I prefer this version is that you can connect from a laptop or the computer Desktop and reply to messages or send files and documents more quickly and easily, among other functions.
How to schedule a message on WhatsApp Web
One of those other tools that make life easier for users is the ability to schedule a message to be sent on the day and time you prefer, this is very useful if you have a business or simply if you need to solve a business problem, we’ll tell you how to make it happen.
The first thing you need to do is to install the Google Chrome browser on your computer and not use WhatsApp Beta, in addition to following these steps:
- Install the WA Web Plus extension from the Chrome Store.
- Open WhatsApp Web in a new Google Chrome tab.
- Select the Extensions icon which you can find as a puzzle piece in the upper right side of the tab.
- Select the extension you just installed, WA Web Plus.
- Automatically, you will be sent to your WhatsApp Web account with a list of options, divided into four categories, which you can find at the top of the screen. Click on the “Business Tools” category.
- There you will find an option called “Schedule Messages” in the “Professional” profile and you can schedule a message at the date and time you need.
We recommend you to read: How can you use WhatsApp Web when your cell phone is off
This Google Chrome extension has only one drawback, which is that it can only be used with a subscription. But by paying, you can do other things like “smart responses” which can be very useful if you have a business.
We recommend you to read: WhatsApp will allow you to choose the person from whom to hide your last contact
So you know, if you need to schedule messages, this is a good option to make it happen, in the beginning you can consider it as an investment because through direct contact with customers you can increase your sales.
For more information on this and other topics, visit our section Technique.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”