A few months ago, you had to add someone anyway WhatsApp To locate him within your contact list, this was the only way to start chatting with him, however, the aforementioned instant messaging service deployed a little-known tool, which allows you to search for the profile of any user without having to register in your phone’s address book.
at this opportunity, sports It will show you how to find someone’s profile without adding them as a contact, but you must have their phone number, as the only condition is to put them in the list, so you can see their profile picture, name and information, as well as their statuses and if they have a sending channel.
Look: Guide to responding to WhatsApp statuses using Avatars
It is important to note that the job has already arrived Stable version WhatsApp Messenger, after being tested extensively in beta; Just keep the app updated to avoid errors.
You may be interested: WhatsApp: How to chat with “Pi”, the new ChatGTP
Guide to find WhatsApp profile of someone you haven’t added
- First, unlock WhatsApp It has been updated to its latest version.
- Now, tap on the green contacts icon located at the bottom right corner.
- The next step is to click on the “magnifying glass” tool above.
- Here enter the user’s phone number.
- You’ll see their profile anyway (if you’re using WhatsApp), but you won’t see their photo, name, and information unless they’re visible to everyone.
Why should you activate dark mode in WhatsApp?
- We consider this to be the most important reason, as it allows you to avoid visual fatigue or any kind of problems related to your visual health.
- You can save your smartphone’s battery power, since black pixels need less power than brighter pixels.
- Reducing blue light makes viewing on a dark background more comfortable.
- Save your mobile device screen.
- To activate it open WhatsApp > Click on the three dots icon (top right).
- Click on “Settings” > then on the section called “Chats”.
- Click on “Subject”.
- Finally, select the option “dark“.
Remember that if you have an issue with the app, you can contact WhatsApp. If you are banned or something simply goes wrong with your device, you can use this connection.
A form will open for you to fill in all your personal information: among them your real name, email, it can be your Gmail or any company, the country you are writing from, as well as your cell phone number, which must be accompanied by your country code.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This app is full of new “secrets”, codes, shortcuts and tools that you can keep trying and you just need to enter the following link to get more feedback from WhatsApp In Depor, that’s it. what are you waiting for?
Hidden conversations on WhatsApp? Learn how to spot them
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”