The WhatsApp It is an instant messaging application where you send and receive a lot of personal information every day, the same thing that you should take care of so that it never falls into the hands of third parties. This green application hides among its settings a very useful tool for those who want more privacy and security, it is about the functions of fingerprint unlocking and face recognition, do you want to know how to activate them? Here we will explain it.
Jobs to open your account The WhatsApp With fingerprint or facial recognition, it is already available in the Meta app, but many users still don’t know it because they are inside the settings. Both security mechanisms not only serve their purpose, but are the most convenient unlocking methods.
It is important to clarify that not all mobile phones have these unlocking tools, only Apple devices with iOS and Android from Google, medium and high-end can be unlocked with a fingerprint.
How to Activate Face Unlock on iOS
- First, make sure The WhatsApp You do not have any pending updates in the App Store.
- Now, enter “Settings” which is in the bottom right corner.
- Several sections will open, choose the section that says “Account” and then enter “Privacy”.
- Here, tap on “Lock Screen”.
- Then activate the function: “Face ID required”.
- Finally, choose from 1 minute to 1 hour to ban your account due to inactivity.
- The tool is only available on iPhone X or higher models.
HOW TO ACTIVATE FINGERPRINT UNLOCK ON ANDROID
- Tap the icon with the three vertical dots in the top right.
- Now, tap Settings > Account > Privacy.
- Slide the space bar to the end to select the fingerprint lock option, activate it.
- Finally, the phone will ask you to confirm your identity with your on-screen fingerprint, and only then you can configure it.
- Only devices with fingerprint and Android 6.0 or above have this tool.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form with this Link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”