One of the problems that cause the most discomfort among users The WhatsApp, is that the profile picture cannot be placed in full size, it means that the same application will force you to crop it when adding a new picture; However, there is a simple trick to prevent this from happening, do you want to know how to do it? We will explain that below. Take note.
Compare your profile picture The WhatsApp Using the original image, you will notice that a large part is cropped, since the application only accepts formats with the following measurements: 40 x 140 pixels. Or 192 x 192 pixels, it also depends a lot on the mobile device.
It is important to clarify that to perform this trick, you will need to install the application called “Profile picture without cropping”, download it exclusively from the Android Google Play Store, or if you want to get it quickly, click here And follow the steps that we will teach you now.
How to put a full profile picture on WhatsApp
- First, make sure of it The WhatsApp You have no pending updates.
- Open the app you downloaded and give it the necessary permissions so that it works without problems.
- The main interface of “uncut profile picture”, shows you three options, click on the first option on the left, the one with a picture icon.
- Your cell phone’s gallery will open, search and choose the image you want to put in full size.
- The image will open. An additional tip is that when you start the conversion process, the app will not remove the image quality.
- Press download, you can locate it in the upper left corner as an arrow pointing down.
- Open The WhatsApp, tap the three vertical dots icon > several options will be displayed, go to Settings > tap your photo > tap the camera icon > tap Gallery.
- Choose the image you downloaded from the external application.
- Finally, you’ll notice that the image will fit exactly within the dimensions you accept. The WhatsApp.
How to Hide Last Connection Time in WhatsApp
- Log in to The WhatsApp.
- Go to “Settings” or “Configuration”.
- In this section you should go to “Privacy”.
- Next, go to Chats and here you have to choose who can see the time of your last connection.
- The WhatsApp It gives you three options: ‘Everyone’, ‘Your Contacts’ or ‘Nobody’.
- Select the latter and none of your friends or family will be able to see the last time you were ‘online’.
- Remember that ‘Online’ will only be shown if you are online.
Do you have a problem with The WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”