The WhatsApp It is the most downloaded messaging app in history and also the most downloaded in history, but it is still far from equal to others that provide the same service. Therefore, it releases updates frequently. The truth is, it’s the tricks that get the most out of it. You can even see the exact time when they read your messages. Take note.
The app, which is owned by Meta, has a function Allows you to confirm that what is being sent in a conversation has been readWhether it’s text, photo or video: double blue check. Note that not all users find it very funny, but it is useful to know if they are ignoring you.
The messaging app also lets you know the exact time a contact has read your messages. The trick, unlike the others, is completely safe because it uses one of the original WhatsApp functions; thus, Available on both Android and iPhone devices.
How do you know when your WhatsApp message has been read
- It is important Make sure receipts are turned on Read ContactOtherwise, the trick will not work. To see if it’s activated, you just have to send a message and see if the blue double check appears. A feature that should also be turned on.
- In every message sent there Ability to see reading time. To perform this trick, you have to get into the conversation with the person who wants to know if they are ignoring you or not and press and hold on the message you sent that you want to know these details about.
- Once you select the message, Iphone A small menu will automatically open in which you will find the “Information” box, which you will have to click on. in case if Android Wait for the message to turn blue and select “Info” from the options that appear at the top.
- In this section of the WhatsApp application, all the details will be shown, both at the time when the message was received by the other person Like the exact time to read it. In the case of voice or voice notes, there is also the possibility of knowing when the contact played it.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same application from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form with this Link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
The trick is that WhatsApp is always automatically updated
- Search The WhatsApp In the Google Play Store and access to the first application.
- Since you have already installed it on your device, the following buttons may appear: “Uninstall” and “Open” or “Uninstall” and “Update”.
- The next step is to tap on the three vertical dots icon, and place them in the upper right corner.
- Finally, two options will be displayed, click on “Update automatically”.
- ready now The WhatsApp It will always be updated to the latest version only, even if it is a beta version.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”