The WhatsApp It is an application that claims to have more than two billion users worldwide, and although its operation is easy to understand, There are hidden or unknown jobs That we provide here so you can become an expert in this app.
The last connection disappears
If you want to enter WhatsApp at any time, without your contacts knowing, the option is From “last seen” It’s for you, although it’s important to remember that if you deactivate it, you won’t be able to see your contacts’ last contact.
- Go to “Settings”, click on “Account” and then on “Privacy” to deactivate “Last Seen”.
- You can do this with all contacts or select some.
Listen to audio recordings before sending
Review audio messages before sending them It can help avoid misunderstanding It is a hidden option for WhatsApp. We tell you how to do this:
- When recording audio, swipe up so the lock appears.
- Finish recording your voice and exit the chat.
- Go back to the chat and you will see the audio document that was not sent: you can listen to it, send it, or delete it.
The Temporary or “self-destruct” messages It is one of the new functions of WhatsApp: it makes messages disappear automatically within the chat. Activate it as follows:
- Above the contact’s name, select “Temporary Messages”.
- Look for the “Activate” option, now that chat messages will automatically disappear.
Mark a conversation as unread
This tool allows Your contacts see the message as unread And it’s very easy to activate:
- Click chat for a few seconds.
- Go to the three-point menu above.
- Select “Mark as unread”.
Do not save photos and videos
This is a hidden WhatsApp feature It is very helpful to not saturate your cell phone With files that are not needed. To activate it, follow these steps:
- Go to settings “.
- Select “Chats.”
- Choose the option “See multimedia files” and deactivate it.
Highlight important messages
Why An important conversation not to missYou can easily bookmark and find them again without searching the entire chat:
- Click on the message and a menu above will appear.
- Select the star.
- To find it in the list, go to Starred Messages.
if you want Find out who’s sending you messages, just by voice You can customize each of your contacts with a different tone. Check how to activate WhatsApp hidden function.
- Click on the contact’s picture and select “í” in a circle.
- Then choose “Custom Ringtone” and choose the sound you want.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”