If you want to give a seasonal design for icon The WhatsApp We’ll show you how to turn it orange Halloween on your cell phone so keep reading to learn how to do it step by step in a simple way.
As you can see, WhatsApp is one of the Applications Many like to talk and share a variety of content like photos, videos, GIFs, animated stickers and even the most smart memes that are ready for any kind of occasion.
On the other hand, WhatsApp currently has a tool that allows you to delete all messages in a conversation from the seventh day, so that nothing discussed can be shared.
Likewise, it recently enabled the Only Once function, which allows you to view any photo they send you only once.
Although Halloween is celebrated in most parts of the world, the application will not be indifferent for this reason, to be more in line with the dates, we will give you all the steps to change the color of the application to pumpkin orange.
STEPS TO CHANGE THE ICON FROM WHATSAPP TO HALLOWEEN
If you want to give WhatsApp a creative touch for Halloween, then you have to follow these steps which we are going to mention below.
Although you will have to download a third-party app, it will not interfere with your conversations, and will not see your gallery very often.
- The first thing you have to do is download the app called Nova Launcher on your Android cell phone.
- When you have it, now you just have to configure it to your liking.
- Once the default is set, find a PNG image of the Halloween-style WhatsApp icon.
- You can use Google to download whatever you want.
- When you choose the image you want to put on WhatsApp, now just tap the app icon for about two seconds.
- Then you will see the option to edit.
- Now click on the green WhatsApp icon.
- Choose and select the folder in which you saved the image.
- Now you will see that the icon has completely changed and your design is more like Halloween.
- Remember that you can only perform these steps on Android devices.
On the other hand, if you have a problem with WhatsApp or need to report it, write to the contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone Via the exclusive service for iOS.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”