How many times have you debugged on your cell phone? From time to time we tend to get rid of connections especially from those people we talk to almost for nothing. However, if you ever talk to a friend or co-worker again about an important issue and you delete their mobile number, you should know this simple trick google browser.
As you know, those users who have a device Android You can automatically save the number of all contacts in Google. The platform will store it in the cloud so that it does not take up a certain space inside your device or your SIM.
If you haven’t done so yet, just import the entire number list by pressing the three-dot option, and make a copy in it. At that moment, simply select where you want to save everything on the cloud.
However, if you saved someone’s number for some unknown reason, but deleted it as soon as they finished talking, you only have one chance to be able to access it and get it back.
How to recover a deleted contact number
To be able to recover a deleted contact from your device AndroidYou will have to perform these simple steps. Note that you may lose items you added recently. So it will depend on each user if they want to do this:
- The first thing will be to login to Gmail.
- Once in, enter your email and password associated with your Android device.
- At that moment you will see that all your Gmail messages have been downloaded.
- But what we want is to restore a contact. Tap the circles next to your profile picture.
- There you should click on the tab that says Contacts.
- Once you are in you will see all the contacts you have uploaded to Google.
- Now press the gear.
- There you will see a tab that says Undo changes.
- You can select if you want to reverse an hour, week, month, or year.
- When you do that, the deleted numbers will appear again and voila.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”