We get more news for users nintendo switch online. This is recently confirmed news for this recently paid online service.
In this case, we were able to figure out that the data factors They participated More info on what might be on the way. This morning we learned that the number of Nintendo 64 and SEGA Genesis games that will “at least” reach the Service Expansion Pack will be, according to Mondomega, from “at least” 38 N64 games and 52 SEGA Genesis games / Mega drive mapped to the service.
It has now been discovered that in the files each game is attributed to a console, represented by a number from one to five: NES with one, SNES with two, Nintendo 64 with three and SEGA Genesis with five. You see, four are missing, and this has led to the suspicion that the games other console They will be on their way. Remember that in the past Game Boy rumors circulated.
Here you can see it:
And if you’re still wondering about additional NSO platforms other than these two, check out the first number of game IDs for each platform. N64 is 3, MD is 5; It was SNES 2, you can see what that means.
– MondoMega (Mono_Mega) October 26, 2021
We remind you of the confirmed expansion pack contents and prices at the moment:
1. Nintendo 64 Games Launch:
- Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64, Yoshi’s Story, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Win Pack: Secret Ops, Mario Tennis, Doctor Mario 64, Sin and Punishment
2. Play Sega Genesis / Mega Drive games:
- Castlevania: Bloodlines, Contra: Hard Corps, Dr. Robotnik’s Mean Bean Machine (Puyo Puyo – Japan), Ecco the Dolphin, Golden Ax, Gunstar Heroes, MUSHA, Phantasy Star IV, Ristar, Shining Force, Shinobi III, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Fury 2, Strider
3. DLC de Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise
- 12 people – $49.99 / €39.99 / £34.99
- Family 12 months – $79.99 / €69.99 / £59.99
what do you think? We read to you in the comments. You also have our full coverage on Nintendo Switch Online Here.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”