Jose Antonio Not vaccinated against COVID-19. It’s a personal decision. It didn’t do it for one reason only: it placed importance on physical, mental and emotional reinforcement in the midst of the pandemic.
young man from PachucaThe 36-year-old says he has gone almost ten years without receiving any kind of vaccination because he stresses that for body care, there are more options like healthy eating and exercise.
“It’s time for us to take responsibility for our bodies because someone who is healthy, who tries to take care of themselves and takes care of their health are less likely to get sick,” he says.
Jose Antonio says that in addition to health care, an important issue is the mental state people are in, because if they are afraid, it makes them more likely to get sick.
What do you think of the epidemic?
Far from seeing it as a tragic thing, I see it as an opportunity and I think it helps us all move forward not just with what it’s causing but how we as people and as a society can be in response to these kinds of emergencies.
In Hidalgo, the target population for vaccination, according to the state health secretariat, is 2,509,562 people. They have been vaccinated against adolescents aged 15 to 60 and over, as well as health and education workers, pregnant women and people deprived of their liberty.
Jose Antonio, who recently took up a personal project on social networks, has not been vaccinated with his own decision, although by not doing so he has not felt excluded or rejected in a public place and advises people to investigate how their bodies work.
– What do you think of those who have been vaccinated against the virus?
I fully respect them, and I always respect that, the decision of others.
Aren’t you afraid of getting sick from Covid?
– No, actually over a year ago I was diagnosed positive for coronavirus but had no consequences, many describe it as asymptomatic but asymptomatic people are healthy people and not only in physical condition but also mental, emotional and even issues Vitality.
– How did you spend it on that occasion when you were diagnosed positively?
– I was resting at home, secluded, I had a very heavy work rhythm and what my body needed was rest, every day a doctor called me to check my condition.
What does your family tell you that you have not been vaccinated?
– At first it was insistence and they said to me: Why weren’t you vaccinated, this is for the good of everyone, the only thing I said to them was that it was a very personal, very conscious decision and in the end they respected me.
For the federal health ministry, it is not a duty for people to be vaccinated against the coronavirus, but it points out that it is an opportunity given to protect themselves from disease.
The secretariat explains that vaccines aim to train people’s immune system so that when they come into contact with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the defenses generated by the vaccination can recognize it and prevent it from entering the body’s cells.
Despite not being vaccinated, José Antonio’s friends accepted his decision, despite others insisting that he do so, and he admitted that at one point he felt some discrimination from one of them.
Who did you feel discriminated against?
– From a very careful friend, I understand that he has his family and all that.
How do you make sure not to get sick?
Before each exercise, I do a different routine, such as jogging, cycling, exercising in the morning and eating, I take a cold shower, the cold activates the immune system and I also take care of myself through meditation.
– How do you feel that you are someone who has not been vaccinated in the midst of this epidemic?
– I don’t have any major feelings or concerns, I’m just going on with my normal life, respecting biosecurity guidelines very much, using antibacterial gel, and mask.
On November 26, 2021, the World Health Organization (WHO) classified the SARR-COV-2 virus variant B.1.1.529 as a variant of concern and named it the Greek letter omicron. Jose Antonio says he has not started an investigation into this new type of virus.
“The authorities say that this alternative will affect the unvaccinated,” Jose Antonio told.
He replied before ending the interview: “Yes, the authorities say many things, I always try to question because what they are telling is fear, I am calm, and I think this is very important.”
Is there a way to get a vaccine against COVID-19?
Yes, of course, if I have to go to another country.
“Creator. Devoted pop culture specialist. Certified web fanatic. Unapologetic coffee lover.”