1 accurate reading
According to the last vote annual global blockchain from Deloitte & Touche, 76% of financial professionals believe that digital assets will serve as a strong alternative or direct alternative to fiat currencies in the next five to ten years.
The company surveyed more than 1,000 financial professionals in Brazil, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Deloitte conducted surveys of blockchain Over the past four years, but 2021 is the first to cover business activities with the help blockchain.
Here are some other key findings from the survey:
- Most financial professionals believe that blockchain It has a lot of potential in your business.
- 81% of respondents agreed that the technology is widely scalable and has achieved widespread adoption.
- 73% think their company should adopt blockchain and digital assets, otherwise you will lose a competitive advantage.
- 65% of financial professionals consider the current financial infrastructure to be one of the biggest obstacles to accepting digital assets.
- 63% think cybersecurity is another hurdle and 60% expect regulatory hurdles.
- 43% of those surveyed stated that their business could eventually adopt cryptocurrency as a payment option, and 45% would tokenize their assets.
- 44% note that cryptocurrency will allow their organization to access decentralized finance.
“Creator. Devoted pop culture specialist. Certified web fanatic. Unapologetic coffee lover.”