At the close of yesterday, May 28, a total of 1,257 patients were admitted, 1,277 patients, 1,049 suspects, 32 were under observation, and 196 were confirmed as active.
For COVID-19, a total of 5,972 samples were conducted for control per day, with 31 positive samples. The country has collected 1,385,121 samples conducted and 1,105,258 positive samples.
And out of the total cases (31): 263 cases in contact with confirmed cases, two cases with an external source of infection and 3 cases without a specific source of infection. Of the 31 diagnosed cases, 17 were female and 14 were male.
Three asymptomatic cases (9.7%) have been reported, for a total of 146,959, which is 13.3% of confirmed cases so far.
The 31 The diagnosed cases belong to the age groups: less than 20 years (12), 20 to 39 years (6), 40 to 59 years (4) and over 60 (9).
Residence by governorate and municipality for confirmed cases:
Pinar del Rio: two cases
- Southern Consolation: 1 (confirmed cases contact)
- Guane: 1 (contact with confirmed cases)
Artemis: 5 cans
- Kaimito: 1 (contacts of confirmed cases)
- Marielle: Two people (contact with confirmed cases)
- San Antonio de los Baños: 1 person (contact of confirmed cases)
- San Cristobal: 1 (contact of confirmed cases)
Havana: 6 cases
- Arroyo Naranjo: 1 (contacts of confirmed cases)
- Eastern Havana: 1 (contacts of confirmed cases)
- La Lisa: 1 (contact of confirmed cases)
- Mariano: 1 (contacts of confirmed cases)
- Beach: 1 (imported)
- Revolution Square: 1 (imported)
Mayabeque: 3 cases
- Bejucal: 3 (contacts of confirmed cases)
massacres: 3 cases
- Cardenas: 2 (in contact with confirmed cases)
- Massacres: 1 (in contact with confirmed cases)
Villa Clara: 1 case
- Crossroads: 1 (contact of confirmed cases)
Ciego de Afila: 5 cases
- Ciego de Afila: 1 person (contact of confirmed cases)
- Cerro Redondo: 1 (contact of confirmed cases)
- Florence: 1 (contacts of confirmed cases)
- Majagua: 1 (contact of confirmed cases)
- Moron: 1 (contact of confirmed cases)
Las Tunas: 1 case
- Manatee: 1 (contact with confirmed cases)
Holguin: 3 cases
- Cacocum: 1 (contact with confirmed cases)
- Holguin: 2 (no specific source of infection)
Santiago de Cuba: 1 case
- Guam: 1 (no specific source of infection)
Guantánamo: 1 case
- Guantánamo: 1 person (contact of confirmed cases)
Of the 1,105,258 patients diagnosed with the disease, 196 remained hospitalized, 192 of whom had stable clinical progression. 8 thousand 529 deaths accumulated (No deaths reported on the day), lethality rate of 0.77% versus 1.19% in the world and 1.74% in the Americas; Two were evacuated, 57 returned to their countries, on the day there were 31 exit cases, one million 096 thousand 474 (99.2%) had accumulated. 4 confirmed critical patients are being treated in intensive care.
As of May 28, 193 countries and 40 regions have reported COVID-19 cases in the world, with the number of confirmed cases increasing to 531 million 148 thousand 858 cases (+ 640 thousand 546) in relation to the previous report by 23 million 073 thousand 062 Active cases and 6 million 310 thousand 145 deaths (+ 1 thousand 835) to kill 1.19% (=).
In the Americas region, 158 million 868 thousand 497 confirmed cases were reported (+206 thousand 710), 29.9% of the total cases reported in the world, with 6 million 924 thousand 578 active cases and 2 million 771 1868 deaths (+738) For a lethality of 1.74% (-0.01).
“Award-winning alcohol trailblazer. Hipster-friendly internetaholic. Twitter ninja. Infuriatingly humble beer lover. Pop culture nerd.”