Everything is preparing for a new event in UFC Fight Night. The most anticipated fight by fans will become a star Curtis Blades Vs. Tom Espinalwho have an appointment at 02 Arena in London, UK.
you can see: UFC: Lightweight standings updated with Rafael Fiziev as protagonist
Duel between No. 4 against No. 6 in the world in heavyweight. American Curtis Blade will appear in the UK with 265 pounds against Britain’s Tom Aspinall with 252 pounds.
Aspinal’s favorite point is that he has a higher average KO of wins, with a 75% total over Blaydes 69. This shows the strong case in terms of the duration of each fight the fighters have had.
In the case of Tom Aspinal, his average fight time is 2:57 minutes, while Curtis Blaydes clocked a record of 10:14 minutes.
Obviously, for the UFC, the British fighter has little chance of a victory against the Blaydes. Preliminary numbers are 1.71 over 2.10 from the American.
UFC Fight Night: Fight Pass for Saturday 23rd July
- Curtis Blades Vs. Tom Espinal (heavyweight bout)
- Jack Hermanson vs. Chris Curtis (middleweight)
- Buddy Pemblet Vs. Jordan Levitt (Slate Pot)
- Nikita Krylov vs. Alexander Gustafsson (light-heavyweight bout)
- Molly McCann Vs. Hannah Goldie (Flyweight Bout)
- Paul Craig vs. Volkan Ozdemir (Bout Light Heavyweight)
- Mark Diakesey vs. Damir Hadzovic (Lightbot)
- Nathaniel Wood vs. Charles Rosa (Bout Featherweight)
- Makwan Amirkhani vs. Jonathan Pearce (featherweight bout)
- Muhammad Makayev vs. Charles Johnson (flyweight bout)
- Jay Herbert vs. Kyle Nelson (minor match)
- Mandy Boom Vs. Victoria Leonardo (flyweight bout)
- Claudio Silva vs. Nicholas Dalby (lightweight bout)
UFC Fight Night: Schedules
- Mexico, Colombia, Peru and Ecuador: 2:00 p.m.
- United States, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Bolivia, Dominican Republic: 3:00 p.m.
- Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and Chile: 4:00 p.m.
- Spain: 9:00 pm
Preliminary fights begin at 11:00 Peruvian time (16:00 GMT).
UFC: TV Channels
- Mexico: FOX Sports MX
- Latin America: ESPN
- United States: ESPN and ABC
- Spain: Eurosports
More information at Libero.pe.
“Lifelong travel trailblazer. Food nerd. Award-winning music enthusiast. Twitter guru.”