I wrote in Famous The
Kate Middleton She is looking for a fan who wants to work with her as her personal assistant. The vacancy was posted through the royal family’s LinkedIn portal, as well as on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s page, making the job offer available to anyone interested in working at the palace with the necessary skills.
You will work directly with the Private Secretary to the Duchess of Cambridge.. The job vacancy is of high interest for inclusion as it emphasizes the search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age. Likewise, what Kate wants is for the candidate to be her fan, or in the palace’s words “one who knows and is interested in the business and activities of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge”.
Anyone who wants to apply should take a look at the work of Natasha Archer, Kate Middleton’s former personal assistant who recently moved to India.
* Tact, discretion and utmost confidentiality.
* Writing skills (60 words per minute) and organization.
* Learn about the diversity of societies in the UK, the Commonwealth and the world.
* Administrative and secretarial experience.
* Knowledge of technology.
* Common sense.
* The power of self-motivation.
* Proven experience in dealing with people of all levels and sectors.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Have the papers in order to be able to work in the UK. After Brexit, job applications have become complicated.
* Contact management.
* Organizing meetings.
* Take minutes.
* Monitor correspondence, emails and phone calls.
* Travel management for actual tours.
* I work 37.5 hours per week.
What does the palace offer?
* I work at Kensington Palace.
* Salary equivalent to 680 thousand Mexican pesos.
* Opportunity for career growth. (The last woman in this role was promoted to Kate Middleton’s costume designer for performance excellence.)
If you want to apply you have to go to https://royalvacancies.tal.net/ and search for the vacancy ‘Personal Assistant to the Deputy Private Secretary to Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge.’ You have until May 12 to submit your application.
“Thinker. Professional twitter fanatic. Certified introvert. Troublemaker. Unapologetic zombie maven.”