Are you a fan of games but find it difficult to buy them? The classic Nintendo 3DS was a portable console developed by the Japanese company Nintendo, which brought you video game services wherever and whenever you wanted due to its simple way of porting, but did you know that it is possible to install the aforementioned console emulator on your PC Android? Keep reading this note until you can get it.
As it was remembered, the Nintendo 3DS was one of the best-selling gaming consoles of all time, with over 77.49 million units sold worldwide. This device was compatible with classic games such as: Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Kart, Pokemon X and Y, Donkey Kong Country, etc.
to convert your smart phone For a Nintendo video game console, it is necessary for the device to have the following requirements: to have Android 8 (Oreo) or higher, and support for OpenGL 3.2. Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor or higher. Knowing this, let’s start with the steps to install it.
HOW TO INSTALL NINTENDO 3DS GAMES ON YOUR ANDROID MOBILE DEVICE
- First, you will need to download the app from Google Play “Image Emulator”.
- When you open it, the following message will appear that you must accept: This software runs Nintendo 3DS games. Games not included.
- It is important to clarify that the application does not contain video games, so you will have to download ROMS for the games to be executed in one go legal way.
- “Image Emulator” It supports CCI, CXI and 3DSX formats. Not in the CIA format.
- Having made this point clear, let’s continue. You will also have to give it permissions to access multimedia content and device files.
- When everything is accepted, the application will open with several folders, find the place where you saved the game ROM.
- When you locate it, click on the “Select this directory” option, which is an option located at the bottom of the platform.
- Click on the game room you want and wait for it to load.
Ready, it will be, now you just have to enjoy and remember the old times as if you already had a Nintendo 3DS. “Citra Emulator” is compatible with many console games mentioned above and does not lag or encounter obstacles if you have the requirements.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”