Does your friend send you voice messages all the time and you can’t listen to him? Although it is usually inconvenient to reproduce, since many may hear it, it is time to give you a simple trick so that you always have it with you and can use it in your The WhatsApp.
It is about transcribing all the voice messages or voice notes of The WhatsApp To text in a way you never imagined. It’s very nice to be able to see exactly what the other person is saying. how did you do it? Follow these steps that we give you at Depor.
How to convert a voice message to text
- Before playing this voice message on WhatsApp, you must download a complementary application.
- It’s “Transcriber for WhatsApp” and it’s in google apps.
- Download and install it. When you’re done with that, you should give it all the corresponding permissions.
- At that time, go to WhatsApp and tap on Share Voice Message.
- Select “Transcriber for WhatsApp”.
- The program will start listening to and transcribing your audio.
- You can now read and respond to the voice note.
- Remember that the app can also work in the language you want.
- So you no longer have to wait to hear what the voice said.
Why you should clear WhatsApp cache
- First of all, clearing the WhatsApp cache will free up some space on your mobile device. Often this tends to be more than 1 GB.
- Similarly, deleting the app’s cache will also prevent the app from suffering from bugs or some bugs.
- Likewise, if you wish to do so, you will also delete some unwanted files which were only used to update or install WhatsApp.
- It is worth noting that by clearing the cache, you will not delete documents, let alone delete photos, videos or chats.
- It also does not work to log out of the express messaging app. In case you wish to do so, you must click on “Force Close”.
- To delete the cache, you have to go to Settings & Apps and search for WhatsApp.
How to know who your partner talks the most on WhatsApp
- The first thing you should do is log into WhatsApp.
- Then there you should go to the settings section.
- In this section, go to Storage, where all received files are saved.
- Now click on “Manage Storage”.
- There you will see, in the case of Android, the list of people your partner talks to the most.
- Best of all, it will accommodate depending on the weight of the conversation.
- If this weighs a lot, it means that it is the person that your partner talks to most on WhatsApp.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Hardcore alcohol lover. Web evangelist. Extreme pop culture practitioner. Devoted zombie scholar. Avid introvert.”